To promote and build the OXSIGHT brand in the region with a view to maximising strategic relationships and sales opportunities.
Key responsibility area 1
· Understand sales funnel matrix
· Be able to create strategy to deliver matrix numbers
· Deliver sales budget for region
Key responsibility area 2
· Understand account plan for Key relationships
· Play an active part in delivering Key Account objectives locally.
· Map out Stakeholders to develop high level relationships
Key responsibility area 3
· Demonstrate a thorough understanding of our products
· Be able to deliver a ‘gold class’ demonstration of our products to KOL, clinicians and people with low Vision
· Assist In technical problem solving
Key responsibility area 4
· Create a local network
· Understand the region in detail to map out key stakeholders
Key responsibility area 5
· Manage and understand commercial relationships
· Offer value based business propositions
· Communicate with UK Sales Manager on potential business opportunities
Ideally you will have at least 3-5 years’ experience of business development & will also either have experience in the medical field (doesn’t have to be in Sales), or relevant medical qualifications, but we welcome candidates with a higher level of experience.
|Qualification/Training||– Degree level education|
|Personal Attributes & Skills||– Highly driven and competitive|
– Willing to go above and beyond
– National travel
– Knowledge and experience of the low vision sector and Ophthalmic market place
– Knowledge of a CRM system
– Computer skills, MS Office
– Very good written and spoken English
If you would like to apply, then please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject: “OXSIGHT Regional Business Executive”. Deadline for submission is 14th June 2019.